Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 8, 2015

Clash of Clans Hack – Unlimited Coins, Elixir & Gems

How to Hack Clash of Clans – Unlimited Coins, Elixir & Gems??
Hey claners, ever wondered how to get unlimited coins, elixir and gems with a simple clash of clans hack ? First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Roberts and I’ve been studying computer science for almost 2 years now. I am also passionate gamer but with all that busy schedule I can’t really enjoy the game and put a lot of efforts so, obviously I can’t achieve all those precious gems and elixirs without doing some tricks. I’ve spent almost 3 weeks to create a hack tool that can generate all those valuable resources, so finally no more struggling and now I can start enjoying the game at most. I also thought why shouldn’t I share the tool with the rest of the world, right? I’m not the only one that is busy and I guess many people would want it as well.

clash of clans hack

How to Hack Clash of Clans

First of all you need to know that hacking is really complex process so you don’t need to hack anything, everything is already done. I have made two versions, one is a download version and another is an online version.
If you are skeptical about downloading some generators and you might think: well this might harm my PC – no problem at all! Guess what! Now there is an online version, it is actually a tool that is on my server and can’t harm you in any way.
The only thing you need to do is to choose how many resources would you like in your account and press generate. After is done just verify your email or phone with one offer which usually takes one to two minutes. The verification process is there for a reason, because I would like to get rid of bots that are automatically generating all those gems, coins and elixirs from my generator.

Works for Android/iOS and PC


It doesn’t really matter what kind of device you have. You can have android phone or tablet, or maybe iphone, ipad and even PC. It works with every single one of them because the cheat is connecting through the clash of clans servers and is manipulating with the resources so the device you have is absolutely not important and the tool is compatible with any gadget or PC.


Clash of Clans Hack

Please NOTE:
Please do not overuse this cheat. I have spent a lot of time of creating it and I’m using it for my own purposes as well. By overusing, this cheat can be noticed by the game developers so I suggest using it one to three times daily. And of course do not add millions of resources, you can have a lot of fun with 10k as well.
If you like our Clash of Clans Hack tool please share it with your friends.
But wait! That’s not all guys. I will give you also an e-book “Clash of Clans tips and tricks”. With this guide you can learn how
to get countless dark elixirs, how to never lose a fight again and easily become one of the best players in the world. You will get the e-book together with the hack.